Point of sale is the lifeblood of any restaurant. It’s the system that tracks your patrons’ purchases, manages inventory, and keeps tabs on what’s selling and what isn’t.
Point of sale is important for restaurants because it allows them to:
- Track sales in real-time so they can change up their menu and make sure they have enough of a certain kind of food on hand to meet the demand.
- Keep track of their inventory so they don’t run out of a popular item or have too much leftover from last night’s dinner rush.
- Manage employee schedules so that there are enough people working at any given time.
Now with the evolution of technology, it transformed from manual to an automated process, restaurant owners can easily manage complete business work with the help of a modern point of sale system, Integrated with a Restaurant CRM, table & reservation management, KOT management, online order management, Stock & Inventory Management, Loyalty Programs, advance reporting, analytics & more.
A point of sale system (POS) is an all-in-one solution for restaurants and other food service businesses that want to streamline their operations and optimize their profits. A POS helps keep track of sales, inventory, employees, payroll—basically everything that goes into running your business from one place. It also means that you can use your computer or tablet instead of paper receipts when taking orders from customers!
Few Interesting Facts About using Restaurant POS –
- According to Toast’s annual Restaurant Success Report, 95% of restaurateurs acknowledge that the restaurant POS system improves their business efficiency.
- Restaurant POS Terminals Market size raised USD 10 billion in 2017 and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of over 13% between 2018 and 2024. The global industry purchases are expected to approach 20 million units by 2024.
- Mobile POS Terminals Market size exceeded USD 20 billion in 2019 and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of around 19% between 2020 and 2026. It’ll reach 55 million units by 2026.
List of Five Best POS Software for Restaurants –
The cloud-based restaurant billing software for bakeries, restaurants, cloud kitchens, food trucks, etc. With this feature, a restaurant can expand its business to a wide range and streamline a variety of operations. It provides tools like- customer feedback, inventory management with various recipes, etc.
- User Interface– Easily accessible, simple & fast
- Online Menu Integration– This allows management of the menu and you can easily change the menu at Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
- Online Orders– Provides premium services like power chains like Pizza Hut, Eat Fit, etc.
It mainly focuses on Indian Restaurants. It offers a full suite of restaurant management tools.
- Next-gen software– Billing software that controls more than 20,000+ vendors across 100+ communities.
- Framework- Frame your restaurant from an online platform to KOTs and stock.
- Ease of work- It has made life easy for people and increased productivity.
It is known as one of the best POS Software for all types of restaurants and provides services like inventory control, CRM, real-time reporting, etc. It is present globally across 20 countries and has served approximately 8000+ restaurants.
- Tech-savvy- It provides solutions to automate their Front-end and Back-end operations.
- Wide Range- CRM, Inventory management, billing, etc.
- Reporting system- It gives a deep insight into cost control, boosts proficiency, etc.
It provides POS, Supply Chain, and Inventory management tools. A user-friendly module that makes easy modules for restaurant owners and helps to improve their functionality.
- Reservation App– It helps to maintain the customer relationship, by keeping them informed about the status.
- Customer Profiles- It helps you to know the expectations of your customers and likewise you can create offers and loyalty programs.
- Feedback App– Customers can share their views and accordingly the restaurant improvises its services.
It gives the business a tool to help restaurants to get online and manage efficiently. This module is designed for POS, CRM services, online orders, table reservations, etc.
- Direct Online Orders- You can directly reserve a table or order through the app.
- Offline Mode- You can download reports and punch orders even if you’re offline.
- Advanced Analytics- User-friendly dashboard and also provides daily reports.
To conclude we can say that nowadays, as technology is growing rapidly, every Restaurant Owner needs the best POS software for any type of restaurant. It helps to manage and organize all the activities running and keep track of inventory, orders, etc,
Even if your business is doing well, you can’t handle all the pressure on one of the staff, customers, employees, and all.
Wait! Before you Exit, Can we have your 2 More Seconds?
Only Billing software is not enough to make a restaurant profitable, you need a tool to manage the database, and gain meaningful insights into the database you are collecting through POS.
Get a CRM and Loyalty Solution integrated with your billing Software to build a brimming base of informed, engaged, and loyal customers who can’t wait to return. It helps restaurants to give personalised customer services based on their past purchasing behaviour.
Having a Restaurant Loyalty program in Restaurant by Day 1 improves customer lifetime value, creates brand identity and gets more happy customers.
Ready to get started?
Talk to a restaurant expert today and learn how Bingage can help your business.