As technology is evolving day by day, customers have been more robust than before!
Today the primary concern is customer engagement, as today customers can access information anytime from anywhere and can easily make their decisions independently than before. Hence, today the businesses are now craving to keep up with this super-fast customer base.
Are You facing less customer interaction in business? And
Don’t have an idea how to boost the rate of engagement?
Customer engagement is all about converting a new customer into repeat customers, but…
It’s not that much easy in such a competitive era where everyone is trying to capture the attention of target audience, so what is the measure you should adopt to stand ahead of the competition?
We got simple strategies, If you read the blog to the end, you would get informational insights about your business. So without spending time, let’s start.
Here are 5 proven strategies to increase customer engagement in the restaurant –
“Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tools can increase ROI by 223%, on average.”
So, never ever let your customers go empty-handed. 81% of consumers are more likely to engage with brands that have reward programs.
The best way is to Target 100% traffic volume and maximize conversion rate to make sure customers get something useful information or benefit to them for visiting your website.
- Introduce a loyalty program. Get a loyalty solution for your Brand.
- Points are outdated, start giving cashback as a purchase reward.
- Send them cashback offers to encourage more purchase.
- Offer “Special cashback” to VIP customers.
- Convert your first time customer into a lifetime customer.
2. Customized engagement-
Every customer is different and has different interests and also may be from different parts of the world.
For example, your customer can be from Rajasthan, Himachal or Karnataka, these three cities have people of different taste, culture and language.
If you show the same thing then that will not help you to convert a customer.
Here are some tips to resolve this issue-
- Track customer’s purchasing behaviour and offer personalised content.
- Segrerate your customers based on their no. of visits, ordering value, last visit and more.
- Use of an integrated restaurant crm can helps you to deliver personalised experience to customers.
- Create personalized marketing campaigns for your customers.
- Track customer’s spending, send automated campaigns to customers.
3. Start Referral program-
Not leveraging the power of word-of-mouth marketing? Then you must know 92% of consumers trust referrals from people they know – Nielsen and 77% of consumers are more likely to buy a new product when learning about it from friends or family. That’s how referral marketing is important for a Brand.
Referral marketing is a simple concept, I like your product or service, I will share with my connection, they will come to you and if they like, they would turn and tell someone else. It’s a human tendency we usually talk about what we like.
Referral programs are one of the best ways to increase engagement and leverage a business’s loyal customers, A referral marketing software will help you to get actionable customer analytics, create automated referral campaigns and reach out to customers.
- Create Vouchers for Both Referee and referred friend.
- Send Referral Campaigns to your existing loyal customers.
- Encaurage them to invite their connection to get attractive rewards and track their actions like how many referred and how many still in the line.
Found it exciting? Do you want to start Referral Marketing?
Woohoo, you’re just a click away!
Get a completly automated Referral marketing Software.
“77% of customers who have had a positive experience with your business would recommend it to their friends.”
Happy customers will help to increase your conversion as happy customers share their views with at least 8 0f 10 people.
Some ways to make customer happy-
- Always be transparent and showcase yourself.
- Create exciting & beneficial offers through the help of CRM software for customers that will attract them.
- Analyse your regular and VIP customers, they need to be treated specially, offer them services accordingly.
- Ask for customer’s feedback, send feedback SMS to customers and resolve their problem in real-time.
- Respect your customers and satisfy them.
Social media Engagement-
“There are 3.725 billion active social media users.”
“81% of teenagers felt social media has a positive effect on their lives.”
So, through social media, you can engage with maximum audiences and attract more customers to your website and social media handles.
Some ways to apply-
- Use social media marketing tools, & monitor visitor’s action and respond on time.
- Make your customers feel valued by sharing your customer’s views.
- Choose the right platform, know where your audience is noticing you.
for example – If you are running a restaurant, then Instagram would be the best platform, as per the source, 81% of people use Instagram while researching any product or service.
- If you have an e-commerce clothing website, influencer marketing would be a good option, 55% of fashion shoppers have made at least one purchase based on an influencer’s post.
Related Read: What is Influencer Marketing (Is it really works)
Customer Engagement = Key to conversion
Getting higher engagement is not that difficult, You have to adopt few strategies to boost customer engagement. Just like Introducing a loyalty program? A loyalty program helps you to connect with your customers, it is a very simple yet effective method to boost customer lifetime value.
Well, You don’t have to worry about how to increase customer engagement? how to use loyalty programs? How to boost CLV and so on.
We are here for you ❤️ Bingage is an All-in-one Marketing solution for restaurant beyond the traditional CRM & loyalty program. We are much more than a typical CRM and loyalty Software.